What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected?
RYNEW PROPERTY collects information from its customers in a fair and lawful manner for the purposes of customer identification, providing services and billing and related administration. RYNEW PROPERTY collects data, such as name, address, e-mail address, fax and telephone numbers, on customers and prospects, through the registration forms on the RYNEW PROPERTY Sales Site. RYNEW PROPERTY may collect other information about customers and prospects use of the website and their business or the company for whom they work, for the purpose of direct marketing campaigns, as permitted by law. Customers and prospects are not obliged to provide such information and may choose to opt out of such direct marketing campaigns through contacting their account representative or our Privacy Manager. RYNEW PROPERTY will give you the option to opt out of each commercial email communication that we may send to you.
RYNEW PROPERTY may keep a record of any correspondence with customers and newsletter subscribers until it is no longer necessary.
RYNEW PROPERTY may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes and may keep a copy of your responses. Please note that you are not obliged to respond to such surveys.
Are Cookies and Log files Used?
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Alternatively, you can search the internet for other independent information on cookies.
Uses Made of the Information
RYNEW PROPERTY uses information held about you in the following ways:
To provide you with information and services that you request from RYNEW PROPERTY or which RYNEW PROPERTY feels may interest you, where you have consented for such purposes;
- To carry out its obligations in any contracts with you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the RYNEW PROPERTY service, when you choose to do so; and
- To notify you about the changes to the RYNEW PROPERTY service, including new product announcements.
- To conduct internal administration of RYNEW PROPERTY business.
Does RYNEW PROPERTY Disclose Information to Third Parties?
RYNEW PROPERTY may disclose the names of users of the RYNEW PROPERTY service to enquiring parties only if the enquiring party is from the same organisation as the RYNEW PROPERTY user.
RYNEW PROPERTY may disclose your personal data to other parties:
- To companies who are legally affiliated with RYNEW PROPERTY
- In the event that RYNEW PROPERTY sells or buys any business or assets, in which case RYNEW PROPERTY may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If RYNEW PROPERTY or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If RYNEW PROPERTY is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- In order to enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements with you;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of RYNEW PROPERTY or its customers, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Purchasers of RYNEW PROPERTY products/services through our company also agree to the terms & conditions found here: Terms & Conditions
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Securing Your Personal Data
All information you provide to RYNEW PROPERTY is stored on secure servers. Any payment transaction information will be encrypted and used solely to process the transaction. Where RYNEW PROPERTY has given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of the RYNEW PROPERTY website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Once RYNEW PROPERTY has received your information, RYNEW PROPERTY will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. However please note that RYNEW PROPERTY cannot guarantee the security of your data in transmission to the RYNEW PROPERTY website. Transmission is at your own risk.
Can I Change or Delete Information Secured?
RYNEW PROPERTY does its utmost to ensure the quality and accuracy of the customer personal data in its possession, and as such invites newsletter subscribers and customers of the service to access or update their details as necessary. RYNEW PROPERTY is committed to providing reasonable and practical access to allow visitors the opportunity to identify and correct any inaccurate details we may hold. This can be done by contacting the Privacy Manager on email@example.com
RYNEW PROPERTY shall respond to your data access request within 30 days of receiving your request. If RYNEW PROPERTY is unable to respond to your request within such period RYNEW PROPERTY shall notify you of the reason why RYNEW PROPERTY is so unable.
All customers and prospects have the right to access or update personal data that they have submitted through the RYNEW PROPERTY website by contacting the Privacy Manager. Should subscribers and customers subsequently choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists they can do so by following the instructions on how to unsubscribe provided in all RYNEW PROPERTY communications. On request, RYNEW PROPERTY will delete personally identifiable information that has been submitted from the current database, unless it is required to retain such information by law. As a general principle, RYNEW PROPERTY will retain customer records for 7 years.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
The RYNEW PROPERTY service is directed towards adult business users. RYNEW PROPERTY does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use the RYNEW PROPERTY website or submit information to RYNEW PROPERTY.
Contact our Privacy Office
If you have any queries about the privacy statement or to report a privacy issue or wish to know more about our Complaint Handling Procedure please contact our Privacy Manager firstname.lastname@example.org